- Multiple Radiator Mounts – For enthusiast-grade cooling dual 360-millimetre radiators are supported on the top and front panel while a single 240mm is supported on the side to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Large Storage Options – With Dual 2.5” SSD mounts and dual 3.5” HDD mounts the Ant Esports 690 Air is ideal to build any gaming or production system.
- Movable Disk Bracket – The HDD cage under the PSU shroud is movable and can be slid towards the front to make space for long PSUs and increase it to 220mm if needed.
- Spacious Interiors – The spacious interior fits up to an E-ATX motherboard configuration. Support for up to a 390mm graphics card, a 175mm CPU cooler, and up to a 220mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades.
- Four Dust Filters – With magnetic dust filters in the front, side, and top along with a pull tray one on the PSU, the 690 Air facilitates high airflow while filtering out dust particles.
The Ant Esports 690 Air is a gaming cabinet delivering high-end premium features at a pocket-friendly price tag. The case supports up to E-ATX motherboards, multiple storage drives, and liquid coolers up to 360mm on top making it ideal for high-end gaming or production systems. With a front mesh panel with a magnetic dust filter and a direct airflow path the Ant Esports 690 Air not only keeps high-end gaming hardware cool under load but also prevents dust accumulation.
The 690 Air not only supports a massive 360mm radiator on top for a thermally perfect build but also has space for a 240mm radiator on the side so one can choose the amount of their choice and even install multiple radiators at the same time if needed. In terms of storage, the case supports two dedicated 2.5” SSD mounts one dedicated 3.5” HDD drive, and one swappable SSD or HDD mount totaling four storage drive mounts. The case comes with a dual SSD and a single HDD mount along with one swappable mount for SSD/HDD to provide enough storage for your gaming or production PCs.
For enthusiast-grade systems or cooling setups, the Ant Esports 690 Air supports up to dual 360mm radiators in the front and on top while the side 240mm radiator mount not only lets one opt for custom loop cooling but even uses graphics cards with AIO coolers is now possible. CPU Air Cooler clearance of up to 175mm ensures installation of massive air coolers with ease and the 220mm PSU clearance under the PSU shroud makes the 690 Air gaming cabinet the perfect gaming case to build power-hungry systems in.
|Dimensions|| Chassis Size: 421 x 221 x 470 mm
Packing Size: 572 x 322 x 575 mm
|Motherboard Type||E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini ITX|
|Liquid Cooling Support(Maximum)||
|Pre-Installed Fans Pre-Installed Fans||Front: x 3 ARGB Fans|
|I/O Panel||2x USB 3.0, 1x Audio In, 1x Mic, LED Control Button|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|