The ROG Strix 1000W Gold PSU brings premium cooling performance to heavyweight gaming rigs
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components, delivering lower temperatures and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
- 10-year warranty included.
|Dimensions||16 x 15 x 8.6 Centimeter|
|AC Input Range||100-240Vac|
|Thermal Features||ROG Thermal Solution|
|DC Output Voltage||+3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb|
|Maximum Load||25A 25A 83A 0.3A 3A|
|Combined Load||125W 996W 3.6W 15W|
|Connectors||MB 24/20-pin x 1
CPU 4+4-pin x 2
PCI-E 6+2-pin x 6
SATA x 8 PERIPHERAL x 6
|Package Contents||Power Cord x 1
Motherboard Power Cable x 1 (610mm)
CPU Cable 1000mm x 2 (1000mm)
PCI-E Cable x 3 (675mm)
SATA Cable x 2 (810mm/860mm)
Peripheral x 2 (450mm)
ROG badge x 2
ROG logo magnet x 1
ROG label x 3
*MB/ CPU/ PCI-E cables come with embedded capacitors in the middle.
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.