- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and Dual OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan.
- Unbeatable EVGA 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
Introducing the EVGA SuperNOVA GT Series of power supplies – the newest addition to the outstanding line of EVGA Power Supplies. Featuring 80 Plus Gold certification, 100% Japanese capacitors, a fluid dynamic bearing fan, and a fully modular design, this power supply is built for long-term usage and durability. Building upon EVGA’s line of 80 Plus Gold rated power supplies, the EVGA GT Series combines all these features at a great price.
Refinement In performance and design
Upgrade both aesthetics and electronic components with a unique radial design fan grill, compact 150mm length and width, and 100% Japanese capacitors.
80 PLUS GOLD Efficiency
82 PLUS Gold Certified. Ensures that your power supply is 90% efficient or higher.
Fluid dynamic Bearing
The EVGA SuperNOVA GT uses a long-life 135mm fan with a Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for silence, reliability, and a longer life expectancy.
Single +12V output
Provides a stable output for compatibility with the latest hardware.
Fully modular design
Choose the cables you need to make cable management simple and clean.
Auto eco mode
Fan RPM adapts to the PSU temperature. The fan will shut off in a low temperature/low load environment, resulting in reduced noise.
- OVP Over Voltage Protection
- OCP Over Current Protection
- OPP Over Power Protection
- SCP Short Circuit Protection
- UVP Under Voltage Protection
- Dual OTP Over Temperature Protection on the Primary and Secondary PCB
|ATX Cable||1x 600mm (m)|
|EPS Cable||2x 700mm (m)|
|PCIe Cable||2x 700mm (m), 3x 700mm, 850mm (m)|
|SATA Cable||4x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm (m)|
|Four-Pin Peripheral Cable||1x 550mm, 650mm, 750mm, 850mm (m)|
|Floppy Adapter||1x Molex to FDD Adapter|
|AC Power||1x 1500mm (m)|
|Modular Cable Type||Full|
|24 Pin ATX||1x|
|EPS (CPU)||2x 8pin(4+4)|
|Input Frequency Range||60/50Hz|
|Efficiency||90% or Higher Typical|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50° C|
|Gross Weight||8.80 lbs|
|Size||86mm (H) x 150mm (W) x 150mm (L)|
|Approvals||TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, WEEE, RoHS
Compliance with ErP Lot 3 2014 Requirement
|Fan Size / Bearing||135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|